WAK 3.77% 5.1¢ wa kaolin limited

Nice to see a bit of discussion here.For the record, I have a...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Nice to see a bit of discussion here.

For the record, I have a number of questions for WAK, and have attempted to contact them both through their Web form and calling them. I have had no response in 3 weeks, so I guess I'll have to try again.

In terms of the delays in production, as I've said in another thread, as late as oct2021 they were still promising full production by end CY2021. We've gone from an estimate of 3 months to a reality of maybe close to 3 years. That's some overrun. IMO, that looks bad, but management's decision to just pretend everything is fine is worse.

Regarding staffing, they report they've already achieved 24-hour operation (3 shifts), so that seems a much reduced risk to me.

I think the Q4 report will be critical. We need confirmation production has made significant progress towards nameplate, or they'll need to raise again soon. Goodness knows what price + options they'd need to offer to get a deal done.

Interesting action in the share price lately. +24% in just a few sessions with a big gap up open on the chart today on no news. Currently there is almost nothing offered: a $9k market order would push the price +30% to 0.195.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $6.09K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.