WAK 3.77% 5.1¢ wa kaolin limited

I sent my questions, but the link required Windows-related...

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    I sent my questions, but the link required Windows-related mumbo-jumbo with which I am not familiar, but my Gmail facility seems to have sent the questions, but with a footnote "Sent from Mail for Windows". I wonder why the message could not be sent direct from Gmail to [email protected].

I cut and paste the questions sent below. I'll not listen to the Webinar, because I'll not have the facilities to do so on Wednesday, so if you hear anything related thereto, please let me know.

Column 1
    Column 1
    0 to [email protected]
    [/table]
    K999P

WAK has always stated that it planned to produce paper-grade kaolin using K99 as feedstock. Does K999P have a wet process add-on step at Wickepin to lower viscosity?

Does K999P suit both filler and coating paper grades?

Is the slurry pipeline to Wedin still planned within a few years of completing Stage 2?

FOB Price

We know the average FOB exceeds A$240/t, and the Operational Update states, “. . . average FOB price continues to exceed company estimates.” What is the approximate FOB price?

EBT Margin

At .4mta sales level, or less if apt, what is the expected EBT margin? When is sales expected to be at that level?

Railway freight

Is 30 June 2026 a reasonable date for railing product to an export harbour?

What is the significance of that rail facility?

Sent from Mail for Windows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $6.09K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.