WAK 4.26% 4.5¢ wa kaolin limited

To add to my earlier post, WAK does not need blasting and...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    To add to my earlier post, WAK does not need blasting and milling to produce K99 products, which explains why in the recent Capital Raising Presentation, one finds the words, "The commercial plant at Wickepin was designed and constructed based on the pilot facility in Kwinana with two stage classification – Stage 1 to remove coarse sand and stage 2 to remove the finer sand", and no mention is made of milling or grinding.

The link https://www.airclassify.com/ starts with a picture of two devices, the first (LHS) looks exactly like the picture that WAK included in its Capital Raising Presentation, but there is no mention of what it is. If we knew what it is, then we would know what WAK has ordered. I restate that the device is only required to efficiently meet a mesh 325 (45 micron) coarse-end cut size, which is beyond what K99 technology can efficiently achieve. All the stuff one reads about finer cuts is irrelevant for K99F, which can have a wide PSD, but not above 45 microns. K99F may have a fine-end cut size, but it is easily met by WAK's coarse-grained primary kaolin, and hence it is not mentioned as a problem for WAK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $16.61K 369.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62984 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.