ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    So, I made my initial , buy nd hold entry into WAK today, primarily from the presentation.

I had been looking at the company financials, which on the surface looked exciting and the share registry too showed a fair amount of tightly held securities, compared to the outstanding shares on offer. A tiny mc too adds far more share price growth and dividend potential, within the very foreseeable future.

What held me back was the small, dusty old processing plant in Kwinana, of which showed little room for future growth potential of the company.

HOWEVER, after the presentation, and where the company outlook was outlined [including using the Kwinana plant for R & D] , I immediately bought in. This looks like management who exceedingly under promise and over deliver.
    The setup in Wickepin has obviously been future proofed as possible, giving growth over CAPEX worries the green light.
    Being modern, well structured and less exposed to downtime, production outlook too is very positive for a number of years to come.

The Kwinana plant too is literally right next door to the [perhaps] proposed AWC/FYI HPA plant. [approx 200 metres away]. As far as feedstock is required for that, I am not entirely sure, owing to the fact that FYI has it's own kaolin show a little further 'up the road', however economies of scale may bring WAK may into the picture in years to come. [If they don't already have some sort of non-binding mou in effect now. ]
    Again, under promise and over deliver, and I will let you do some background work on FYI...

From someone who rushed in to buy speccies in his early days, but now concentrates on underappreciated producers, this little company has excellent potential.

Had WAK had the words lithium, cobalt or nickel in it's title, the sp would already be in the dollars, so we can now comfortably wait around to see the rest of the market discovers the company.

Unfortunately for them however, there just aren't THAT many shares left to buy..

Oh well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.