ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1256
    Hi Mercury, that all likely depends on whether the "binding term sheets" ever get converted into anything meaningful. All a binding termsheet is is a termsheet where you are bound by the conditions in the termsheet, for example it may have a clause that says one party has three months to prepare paperwork, or two months to do further checks. It may also have a clause that says if a party doesn't wish to proceed they need to give written notice to the other party at their registered address. All binding, but if one wants out they would just need to give the required notice as per the binding term sheet agreement. All just examples of what clauses could be in there, but of course we generally don't get given the document to read, just the high level announcement with the nice headlines.

How much emphasis potential Financiars would give to such agreements will be interesting to see, but the Patterson note clearly expressed their doubts, which obviously haven't sat well with a few of the vocal positive posters.

"While they are positive, the offtake agreements recently announced are not robust enough to support traditional debt financiers’ conditions in our view. "

https://www.wkt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/20190416_WKT_Hold-Patersons-note.pdf

So as I say, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

All in my humble opinion as always

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $16.95K 169.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 254618 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 61460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.