NXM 0.00% 3.7¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: Wallbrook Exploration Target & Mineral Resource Estimate, page-175

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi all,
    further discussion with Lara today, unsure Andy's whereabouts but he's not taking calls,

Yesterday during the discussions the questions that the answers were unclear on, I offered to call back those afternoon so they had time to liaise between themselves, rather then putting them on the spot,

whilst yesterday I was slightly uneasy about the lack direction for future progress,

today confirmed for me that there isn't a direction for future progress.... please don't burn me at the stake, I'm just stating what I found,

after questions on the upcoming air core campaign and surveys for bethanga..... I essentially had 15 minutes conversation with no real direction, only to get off the and be emailed a screen snippet of the announcement! Which is what they have deemed, the June quarters projection however after raising questions on each topic, I was left with sweet F#$k all,

take it with a grain of salt as this is only my input.....
    Im still holding and will continue to buy until i can recover on the other side of this decline, but after a very long time in nexus, that would of been my out point today but unfortunately I need to grit my teeth and get through until I break even,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $2.405K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117966 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 4815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.