NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

Just spoke to Andy to answer a few of my questions. The 175k Oz...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Just spoke to Andy to answer a few of my questions. The 175k Oz is not the gold in the 1.6km strike in total for those thinking that. It is the 3 concentrated areas which only makes up a small percentage of the total. Then as per the new 2023 JORC specs the cut off is way higher than usual which excludes and gold below 2g/t, which will be a majority of the gold as per most resources.
    Andy has confirmed what I think is the only move forward and that’s to monetise say 50000oz a year to fund the exploration and sure up everything we have in branches, Solomon’s, paint, the gap and 4 other corridors and see what we find. Whilst chipping away over east with the current exploration method to narrow down where to start.
    Don’t forget for every stock sold there has been a buyer too so I don’t think it’s all doom and gloom. SP sucks and let’s hope some direction in an announcement is imminent.
    Buy the way I sent an email yesterday and got a call back before lunch from Andy so if your not getting a call back I’m not sure I believe you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $14.70K 350.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147367 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.