NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

As a long term and substantial SH, I am only now just starting...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    As a long term and substantial SH, I am only now just starting to get over the shock of the numbers delivered in the MRE.
    Very disappointed to say the least and I am personally absolutely gutted with my now substantially diminished share value holding.
    AT has played his pipe all along the way with the right rocks etc and I for one believed him, and as it turns out "what a fool I was in doing so."
    The disappointment started with the DD hole results and since then NXM has been on a very big decline.
    We have a lot of SH's money in the ground and the SP is down from over 60cps to now under 10cps after much drilling!!
    Maybe it's time for AT to step aside? just because he is a Geo doesn't mean he can run and guide a junior company like NXM, and the results and path we have gone down with him at the helm certainly verifies AT's lack of guidance and understanding of running a junior especially one like NXM with supposedly such good potential.
    My personal opinion is that if indeed AT has been in talks with the likes of NST then they have played him like a fiddle, if they are or were interested in our dirt then they will now pay considerably less for it than they would have prior to the MRE and they must be loving how this is panning out.
    I for one hope that NST or others do put in a bid for us as I can't see how AT will guide NXM and the SP back to anywhere near the price needed for most of us long term SH's just to break even.
    IMHO it looks like it could be time for a change as I am not hearing anything from AT that gives me any confidence on how he can guide NXM and claw the SP back upwards and anytime soon.
    I do hope that I am wrong though and that the NXM SP recovers and quickly but I can honestly say that I am not holding my breath. I also believe that NXM is currently potentially a great buy and very undervalued but alas I have no more funds to invest.
    GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.