TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Walyering and Gurvantes XXXV exploration activity update, page-32

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Yes agree Bacolod, good post.
    I am thinking, that yes there is much opportunity in front of TPD.
    Fantastic that it is all coming together simultaneously, but what is the best bet for us now, or short term.
    W5 & W6 are the building blocks of this company, if all goes to plan with regard to driling results and then fast to production plan, then this is the start.
    Mongolia is looking progressive and positive, but being a coal seam gas play, from my understanding it will take time to confirm up and that's OK. Talon's big play is in the Perth Basin, we have a good working JV with Strike and as I see it they are all co-operating.
    Strike have set themselves a big agenda going forward, they are definitely building, but it's still progression and I believe they need the support of TPD in this forward movement.
    I would think they would be expecting that Waylering is going to be commercially successful and then I would think that would be looking TPD to get on board with Ocean Hill. Then possibly STX gets on board with Condor.
    THE JV has their common PB operations and they they have their other projects independent of this, which is all advantageous for both companies.
    Thinking Talon management and Strike management have got all this sussed.
    TPD Management like all junior partners in a JV, must be prepared to be able to adjust to the speed of activity if it arises and I'm sure they will be.
    BIG, BIG building blocks for both company's and I for one hope and think they will stay united.
    It all takes time.
    As always all my take.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.