STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Transformational year it has been, now proven reserves with gas...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Transformational year it has been, now proven reserves with gas sales on the immediate horizon and finally some income to keep driving forward. The reserve numbers are still increasing as we work out the nuiances and the understanding of the basin - existing drilling to work over and future holes ready to execute. Expanding on the gas sales value as a manufacturer and taking away WAs reliance for urea imports as key strategic forward plan will certainly garner govt support, along with Koch waiting in the winds for sales whilst we also tick the green boxes that today's modern businesses need to comply with. We have 2 of WAs most influential and powerful men driving the vision.

I think its fantastic that Strike is holding its price in this macro bear market with recession touted in all the headlines, where the Dow is down 16% year on year whilst Strike is up 10%. On a sizeable investment that works for me. What I see is continuously is that the team continues to knock over domino's in moving from a small cap explorer to a mid producer with growth plans for the main game advancing at a steady pace. Sure SN was over optimistic with the 'filled to spill' and whilst results haven't knocked it out of the park, consistent meeting of deliverables will see Strikes true value in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.