STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Walyering Update, page-867

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I just don't get .... why all the Drama, over timings of Walyering ???
    IF you were running STX ... and your business didn't need the cashflow (yet) and the customer you were selling it to anyhow, was getting it below market, why the rush to help funnel profits into a competitor (Santos). Sure it helps out your struggling JV partner, but hey no mates in Business.

Strikes focus is on Drilling and proving up Reserves NEXT TO Beach, so they can start drinking that milkshake .... before someone else drinks it up !!!, if that what the geology suggests (yet unknow).

Personally, as a decent size stock holder of Strike, I am focused on the outcomes of SE 2 Drilling.
    Walyering .... cashflows only become important to me into 2024, when the cashflow will come in handy .. after we have spent $50m in drilling .. further proving up our reserves.

Its the positive outcome drilling results that increase the Value of this stock, and its SE 2 that will drive us back into the 40c and 50c range.

Why get so hung up on SN saying Walyering by the end of September !!! . Its just MD speak, no different to Politicians, who speak to appease the Woke, yet no blowback when it turns out the timing is all out of wack.

Sure STX needs to bring Walyering online, but its the when that THEY drive and it WHEN it suits THEIR agenda. Lets not forget the State Gov't Export review process / timing. Again why help out a Market that has Shat in your face !!! Political Leverage.
    There are multi level chess games afoot, and that is just Business.

So sit back and chill ... and wait for SE results to drive the price forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.