STX 2.63% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Walyering Update, page-87

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    My experience since COVID is that Global and Domestic supply chains have become and remain so inefficient delays and cost blow outs are everywhere. I know of few businesses who have not been adversely impacted by availability of materials, supply chain inefficiencies, human resource shortages and in turn cost impacts. Some things are just out of their control IMO.
    I am cutting SN and the BOD some slack here based on my own experiences.

Putting myself in SN and the BOD's shoes I can imagine they would be as P!ssed as a number of people on these threads.
    I still firmly believe at a Macro level SN and the Board have delivered in spades on what they said they would. Yep, there are delays! however I am personally prepared to cut them some slack. I also support the enthusiasm the business portrays particularly as we move from a spec company into a longer term free cash flow enterprise. A few delays beats the crap out of no news and Dusters like MIN and BPT recently delivered. To be honest though even the Beach and Min dusters are explainable when you consider approximately only 40% of all wells drilled globally hit commercial streams. Lets not beat em up too much..

I am still confident enough to place another STX order too. JMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.8¢ 18.8¢ $2.110M 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1906438 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1403407 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.