FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

I use both the WGL VPN and WFI in real life use case scenarios....

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I use both the WGL VPN and WFI in real life use case scenarios.

1. I have kids and they are in the danger zone age on the cyber world. Being kept informed from WFI when certain circumstances arise is gold. It prompted me to have that all important discussion with my son after getting the 'tip off' from WFI. This is priceless because the timing of certain discussions to have with young minds gives you the opportunity to help them interpret adulthood concepts before the wrong views develop. You might have to use WFI for some time before you get the cue, so this needs patience, something not a lot of people seem to have these days partly because of certain 'in your face' apps and how apparently excited we get when we hear about an old mate that got pooped on by a passing bird.

For me it's the opportunity cost (of not being able to have that conversation at the right time) that justifies the cost of WFI to me.

A bit like antivirus which you may never hear from for years but when it blocks a virus it's all worth it. Which is kinda funny, we are prepared to pay a fair bit for antivirus software because we worry about our data more than the impacts of the cyber world on our kids?

2. I have travelled through SE Asia and the Wangle VPN app performed above my expectations (I think I can say with some confidence that I am an advanced internet user). Some of these countries I would have grave concerns about potential spying (not that I have anything to hide) so the security would offer instant value but the speed was definitely something I noticed compared to previous times where I was not using Wangle VPN. I would trust Wangle (being an Aust company) over many cheap so called VPNs of unknown origins available in the app stores. Wangle VPN is a permanent feature of my mobile use.

The leveragability of the VPN and the Meta Data and Traffic Analysis IMO can lead to many other applications.

It's the business development that I really can't comment on - it's hard to say if the current management have the arsenal but also there appears to be too many BOD dynamics going on that appear to have had and are having the wrong consequences.

Wouldn't it be great to have a BOD that all appear to be on the same page, free of innuendo and perhaps a chairman that communicated with SHs more than once a year?

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.