FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Family Insites Launched, page-107

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I've been guilty of getting a bit excited, it's day 3 of go live of the WFI product. I fully expect there to be bumps, there always is. WFI will be tweaked, tuned, bugs ironed out all that, so long as the foundation is there and the value of the functionality is material then everything else will fall into place. No one will find an app that worked 100% perfectly even months later from the launch so patience will be needed.

I've setup the ios app and apart from a couple of resets of the VPN connection I did not have any other issues.

The key is demand for an app like this is real and there will be no let up, events around cyber bullying and overuse will not go away only grow. The VPN foundation is still primed to benefit from the Government tightening the rules to stop people hiding in the dark, I think with time this will help the VPN side.

Trying not to think too far ahead, I know the enterprise world way more than social medium and a Wangle Enterprise VPN solution could be very interesting in this space. Industrial digitisation is real, this is my sweet spot of experience and knowledge and this means more data in/out of corporate networks and more risks to manage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $518 22.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.