FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Family Insites Update & Launch Plan, page-68

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    If they are locked into 12 month + contracts and have paid $X for hardware (FZO model) I think that it is multiples of difficulty trying to break into that market.... WGL are simply missing the LOW HANGING FRUIT (Those who need/seeking out this type of product). The market window is NOW for cyber security etc and these low hanging fruit customers are being PICKED very quickly..... Does that resonate with you? Also Wangle are going to have to convince people that education is the solution. I don't think that will bode well with religious schools, parents who don't give a crap they want to block content and this is proven. Wangle are going on theories only where other companies are going on tried and testing that suggest blocking is still very much the way forward...

If you look at plan to market strategy Wangle are miles off discussion with large corporations as you have suggested. They first need to SUCCESSFULLY launch their product to mum and dads.. I'm not convinced but here for the pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101272 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 134833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.