FGL 1.69% 6.0¢ frugl group limited

Hawks, I've got a real problem with anyone impersonating their...

1. 583 Posts.
    Hawks, I've got a real problem with anyone impersonating their position or status attempting to influence others into buying a stock, its unethical, if not unlawful. There is nothing conciliatory about fraud.

I can and have always backed my position, given full disclosure on position and sentiment, and asked others repeatedly to stick to the stock and not me. I tempered that with the restraint that nobody likes having their nose rubbed in it when the chips are down.

But I reserve the right to question anyone shamelessly posting material on here that is factually incorrect or fabricated. I also reserve the right to express an opinion on the upside and downside of any company's prospects. If that offends you or ruins your experience, then use the ignore function.

For what it's worth, I have far more faith in the wisdom of any investor that can objectively look at his holdings and remove the bias that comes with having skin in the game. I am confident that if you look at who bags out regularly on specs and who does their backside on them, you will find that the former had the ability to look critically and objectively at the company's they invested in and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $11.66K 194.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5600 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13214 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.