FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Launches on iOS and Android-WGL.AX, page-329

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Note this App release currently as I understand it is only dealing with limited VIP users for now, I now think it was a deliberate ploy by the Co to stagger online usage/volume so issues could be refined/tweeked before it's full public release. IMO, it Will be very interesting to hear the reviews of what the real Tech Geeks out there think and have to say about it rather than us current one day VIP users with limited understanding & knowledge like myself. My overall current impression is that data savings will be the big/major driving force for me.....speed is OK based on my own personal perception ( without doing any kind of speed test) but then again I haven't watched any netflix movies etc etc as yet....but as someone else posted here before that they were very happy as there was no buffering when on netflix which imo would be a great big bonus for my appreciation of the App...........This has still a long way to go ...Apple may have totally different results from Google........but, all in all I think it's all going well and the App will be accepted as a game changer for users......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.