FGL 2.04% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Lodges Research & Development Claim, page-2

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    So some R &D funds coming in is a good thing. Let's just hope that they put it to good use.. I still see a fair bit of it going out in  regular Co outgoings and debt repayments...so I don't think it will last very long....I also suppose we will have another say $369K come into the Co funds once MW & Wild pay for there share of takeup shortfall shares they said they would buy into....IMO, it Seems all indications are for a relaunch in December quarter ????? ( Jan - Mar 2019) Us old times will recall that launch's with this Co at times was a dity word and a longer launch date was the course ...so IMO it will still be a long way off before a possible meaningful revenue stream comes in if any or just another $4,000.00 worth like currently............I'm a bit worried that they didn't mention / say anything about possibly doing an international launch  ... given that if the system is truely up and ready to go (revamped)  then why not do a global launch with the funds we have left....may as well go out with a big bang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $5.245M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $501 10.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 99000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.