FGL 2.04% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Lodges Research & Development Claim, page-3

1. 12,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    I must say, I do find it amusing that they make reference to a global launch when the the local market is paying the app lip service.

If they go off half cocked globally then they will finish up doing a repeat exercise of what has happened in the Australian market - that will completely destroy any possibilities.

I just cannot understand why they do no do a test case with 1000 families (like a clinical trial almost) get the results and redesign the app accordingly. It would be a minimal cost and they will then have proven data that they are on the right track. Currently they are sending out emails asking the existing subscriber base to help out.

Where can you instantly get 1000 families - a school - right at the coalface of the market they are chasing. Parents and children

What about all these wonderful collaborations eg Telethon for Kids, School Assoc. etc.

Get the bloody ground work done first and get it right before another $4,000,000 goes down the plug hole.

A grant is all very wonderful, its about all they successfully achieve at this point.

This whole exercise to me looks like starting all over again. History is suggesting the next launch will again be testing the market. If they do not get this right the market will not give them a third chance.

TEST MARKET THE APP WITH A BROAD SPECTRUM OF CUSTOMERS BEFORE THEY EVEN THINK OF A RELAUNCH..!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.