FGL 0.00% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Partners with Student Edge accessing 900,000 Users, page-65

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I'm surprise that you haven't read the Pwc report and just go off the belief that because Pwc are a big global organisation that their word is like gospel. In all my time trading I have never previously encountered a situation that I as a S/holder would have had to firstly sign a confidentially agreement to read a report. Having such a requirement imo basically rings a lot of alarm bells for me as I start to wonder what they don't want me to read and/ or become public knowledge. This is not a criticism of yourself or your DD methods but I find it most interesting to see how others trading methods/positions originate.

Finally, I do believe that Maglor would have disclosed material issues with us had he had found any points of interest in the Pwc results, testing protocols / methodology, etc etc etc. I personally don't think Maglor would have lead any of us up the garden path as you seem to imply as I find him to be one of the most honourable posters on WGL compared to some others here imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.308M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1043 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 133554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.