FGL 4.55% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Partners with WA Primary Principals Association, page-40

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I view this announcement as another credibility building agreement. I don't think it will add too much downloading pressure, though I must admit, I'm not sure how much authority principals have in recommending products. Other users on here have commented they have significant pull in recommending products to parents.

I see a few positives from the announcement. Firstly adding to the list of credible associations we are allied with, including Telethon Kids Institute, Cyber Safe Kids, Constable Care, WA Primary Principals Association. When we are finally at the stage to market full gear, it does sound fantastic. Secondly the exclusive nature of the agreement is winning a market share from our competitors like FZO.

'The WAPPA Partnership Agreement gives the Company access to school leaders across Western Australia as the exclusive child protection software partner for WAPPA, with the partnership including presentation opportunities directly to members throughout the year, advertising in the WAPPA members’ magazine, and exclusive opportunities for involvement in future WAPPA events including regional professional learning activities. The partnership also includes introductions to other state-based organisations within the national umbrella body, APPA'. -Announcement.

I don't think it should be underestimated the potential in moving over to other states. Schools are going to be a significant portion of our potential market place, as school kids are what we protect. Establishing a foot in the door in the schooling system is a great start. Sure I would have liked to see a major distribution partner, but this is a pretty positive step in the right direction. A few more states signing up and we are looking great.

I'll include some information from our competitors announcement dated 18th December 2017.

'To access the suite of Family Zone services schools typically commit to delivering between 200 and 500 Family Zone accounts, underwriting growth in Family Zone’s recurring revenue. Although partnering models take several forms, they primarily involve schools adding charges to school fees and absorbing parental control costs for certain parent groups.'

Please don't think I'm ramping here, I am a little disappointed in the speed and visibility in which the marketing has been undertaken.

In the same announcement from FZO,

'Family Zone is pleased to advise that it has achieved a significant performance milestone with more than 30,000 registered subscriber accounts globally and 5,000 registered international accounts, highlighting the success in its global expansion . Most pleasingly, the majority of these international accounts have been signed up in the past month as a direct result of the Company’s Asian telco partners’ marketing efforts.'

I believe the  South East Asian market is a significant area to start and I remember someone mentioned Robyn had contacts in Singapore. I have friends and family in Singapore and they seem very interested in such a product. I would love to see us open that up ASAP.

DYOR and all in my opinion,
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $3.4K 147.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2208 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.