FGL 3.85% 2.5¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Suspension Update, page-112

1. 58 Posts.
    I've been on holiday in Asia where sport betting sites are not allowed. I can't log into my TAB account from here as the internet content is monitored and sites are blocked.

I signed up to the NBA league pass to watch the games over the holidays, but how am I supposed to make my morning NBA matches more exciting without a few wagers here and there??

Haven't used the Wangle app in awhile so I decided to give it ago and it works. Yes it still has the same old issue where it's a little bit slow at times & real data saving is questionable. But it definitely works as a VPN and TAB.com.au thinks I'm somewhere in Australia. It also helps me download emails on my iPhone as live.com does not load on my iPhone overseas, it's pretty pretty handy.

Yes I can just use another VPN service, but the Wangle app is so simple just open it and it connects automatically.

There has obviously been issues with the app and the company, I really hope 2017 will be a great year for us Wangle investors. Good luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $4.158K 163.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.