FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

I would like to hear opinions of those with some understanding...

1. 3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I would like to hear opinions of those with some understanding of the tech sector as to what may happen in April if Wangle are still the only company that has complied with the new metadata laws?

Am I right in assuming best case scenario if the Govt has any balls whatsoever they will force all others to comply...meaning Wangle could be not only the first but also the only Company in Australia that is compliant in just 4 months?

That would make the 35,000 break even point achievable very quickly one would expect.

I have little to no understanding so after all opinions + and -

One thing I keep thinking is that despite all the non holding negative comments on here the only opinion that matters at this point (until we see latest version) is that of Company Management, who have continuously claimed all along that the latest version works and delivers "SIGNIFICANT" benefits to users.

I refuse to accept Directors would risk their reputations, careers and ultimately their freedom for .
    Remember that a lot of them are being paid in shares so if what they are saying is untrue not only will they go to jail but they will also not be remunerated for their efforts of the past 18 months, a highly unpalatable outcome for Directors!

It all makes perfect sense, expressed in dollars and cents pounds, shillings and pence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.