FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Suspension Update, page-213

1. 474 Posts.
    Google / Android is a much more fractured ecosystem. The sheer amount of blatant scams and phishing apps on the Android Play store makes it obvious that Google does very little in pre-launch checks. So in terms of the legality side of things not being raised I'm not surprised in the slightest.

The other thing with Android is there's a much larger "Root" and "Side Loading" community, which has the potential to take some of WGL's profits away while using Data Center resources. This has never been discussed by management as to how it's going to be handled or even if it will be a problem, maybe the website authentication process is enough to stop it?

However, the only way forward I can see for the company, if they don't have a firm Apple launch date this week, would be to launch solely on Android Play on Thursday Lunch time with an announcement in the morning. This allows shareholders to get the app and try it and hopefully re-rate the SP on Friday. They also get to do a bit of a softer launch on a Thursday / Friday - Iron out any bugs before the masses download on the weekend for a real stress test.

Obviously if we have Apple Approval then we should launch as early as possible, but i honestly cant see it happening before Wednesday, by the time they get documentation from the government, submit to Apple, Apple approving favorably, including time zone differences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.