FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Suspension Update, page-328

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    "To further clarify the Company’s commitment to its shareholders and the wider market, the Company is targeting the recommence of trade of its securities in the week commencing Monday 9th January 2017 irrespective of the outcome of the proposed submission process. At that time the Company will provide detailed information on the outcome and its future impact"..

@Michaeljob - So with Apple rejecting initial submission and WGL having to resubmit with CAC supporting documentation (and this is not guaranteed to be approved), Wangles comments on FB stating they will update with "information" "soon", no news on anything else further with holidays as a 'buffer', and the fact it is WEDNESDAY, due to "commitment to its shareholders and wider market" (LOL) it is safe to say we are having the option of 1. @maglor who suggested 60% that we will commence trading this week..

IMO this was a push from large shareholders who may know more than us and/or are sick of this and want out so I can expect a dump.... but depending on news from mgmt should be some uptake of shares also..

I expect management to right a glossy review but their problem now is they have missed so many timelines market may punish them. If they said APP out 18/01 i think the SP will increase if this was the first time it has happened....

Who knows though... they need to do something special as its gotten way to long in the tooth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.