FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Suspension Update, page-64

1. 474 Posts.
    I dont think anyone here is completely thrilled with management. But like has been posted time and time again, its not like they were great months before the app launched, and then it suddenly changed.... Most holders knew what they were getting into before they bought. If they didnt do the research before hand then i think that is on them personally.

I also find it hilarious that you think that i work for WGL. If you look at my post history you can see ive called them crooks and a bunch of other names. As i have said before, I look at this stock as a gamble. So far I havent heard anything from them that seems too far out of the realms of possibility. If the stock tanks and it was all an elaborate lie, i'll put in my complaints and see if i get anything back.

But, if it does work out. There are so many potential revenue streams, addons and buyout opportunities that the shitty management and the risk I feel is worth it.

You talk about a 30% loss, that's 1c per share. this thing could be worth 70 - 80c a share if it gets enough traction in 12 months. I'm not going to squabble over 1c now when the underlying details of the business are still the same, if not a little better.

TLR - Dont work for the company, not interested in the day trading "OMG it lost a cent", I think company overall position has improved since suspension, looking forward to Mid Jan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.