FGL 6.38% 4.4¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Wangle Suspension Update, page-70

1. 474 Posts.
    I dont think people are comparing WGL to OpenVPN. I think WGL and some of its shareholders see OpenVPN as a potential userbase for its technologies. Now whilst i do agree that the vast majority of the users would see no benefit in swapping from OpenVPN to WGL as they are searching for things they we cannot deliver, ie anonymity, opensource, configurability, "tinkering". there would be a subset of that community that **might** be looking for what we do have to offer, data compression, ease of setup, easy mobile apps etc. even if you were to say that it was only 1% of that community that was interested in 1 of the features that we can offer. at 5,000,000 users we are still talking about 50,000 users interested in WGL's product.

Now obviously geographically speaking there are issues as well as we are currently only in Aus etc, but this is only 1 community. And i honestly believe that the 1% figure is a bit low, it might be as high as 3-4% for a single WGL feature.

Again, just my opinion and my understanding of why people talk about OpenVPN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $4.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $22.28K 534.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 17614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.