LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I thought we were making progress but it seems I was wrong. As I...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I thought we were making progress but it seems I was wrong. As I said earlier the governments job to make the laws, it is a companies job to follow them and it is an investors job to make money. The investment world is hard enough without trying be a saint. If you truly believed what you are saying about only being ethical how could you be involved in capital markets? There is manipulation, lies, profiting from others (which you do every time you sell at a profit and you are kidding yourself if you think everyone who buys your shares will make money, or perhaps they would) and the stress/anxiety many go through with investments.
    We can't go around living peoples lives for them, making sure they only spend money in appropriate things etc. that's each persons job. If a person can't walk away from a poker machine that's there problem, I have family who on occasions will use a poker machine and don't become addicted. Just as if a person smokes it is their problem, the effects are well known. The only reason I would stop smoking is that second hand smoking affects non smokers. It all comes down to personal freedoms if people can't handle that freedom that's their problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.194K 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18123 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112072058 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 275001
Last updated 15.08pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.