CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Warrawoona Transitioning to Steady State Production, page-9

1. 11,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6213
    Hey Stag, its a fair question. $3m gone to debt repayment. So $3m reduction, after revenue of $22m. Seems about right, though I imagine some might think the company is loss making. I view it as the initial plant being turned on, was when costs were highest, and as they continue to increase throughput and grade, costs reduce and cash flow increases. Hence, their statement that 'Plant Commissioning is Complete'. That basically means, its just about having a little more time to ensure the grade and throughput match the DFS, and then commercial production can be announced.
    Nice to see over 6 weeks of ore on the ROM pad.
    They seem to be getting around $2460 AUD per ounce (they have basically sold all they poured, with a further $2.5m in circuit).
    VERY VERY happy to see grades reconciling. The biggest unknown now seems to have been truly removed.
    My expectation is that commercial production can be declared end of July, along with the quarterly - perhaps being too optimistic, but... Dave seems confident.
    Whilst the cash position is ok. I would prefer CAI to be able to announce in the next few weeks that they have actually started building cash. CMM did this and was able to push away any thoughts of a capital raising being required.
    Good communication with the market, MUST continue....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.