WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

It smacks of desperation.I can remember the vitriol when i first...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    It smacks of desperation.

I can remember the vitriol when i first purchased WGO about STX and about how this was our field and we did the hard yards and Strike should be lucky to have us.. blah blah blah.

Well after a very successful drill with TPD, perhaps Strike are not the problem? And now, WGO management has virtually handed over prospective gas leases for just on two years of the fat salary of 1 director.

And lets be honest here, that is a hell of a lot cheaper than the gave WE over to Strike. Do they not understand the gas price boom already on its way, or the value of the gas? But people here will say there is no 3D etc. Well get it! And certainly before you hand over what could be potentially billions of dollars worth of gas. Why didn't they wait until someone else had even shot some 2D on an adjoining lot? Why sell it so damn cheap and then follow it up with a statement about how bloody prospective it is? Insane.

This announcement is poor business, lacks forethought or any sniff of ambition other than to sit and slowly halve every lease until takeover. THAT is why we are sitting at 11 cents. I can't see anything in the actions of this company to increase value for its damn shareholders. And before you tell me to sell, trust me I will. Right after the price rebounds from the last clusterf#$k the directors caused with the GWC statement that scuttled the share price, enough to get me in the green, or more likely when the STX share price gains enough to cut my losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.