PUR 10.0% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

I think the one thing we are looking at are if any feeder zones...

1. 8,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    I think the one thing we are looking at are if any feeder zones exist and where are they. The trend of mineralisation of an array of assortment of various minerals are abundant within this new province being explored. Julimar was the 1st goal kicked., since then ,DEV, CPN, CVV and LTR have all found some sort of minerals in reasonable quantities and untouched is PURS CAL East and West tenements that have been soil sampled and showings of PGEs, Ni, Cu and Au are present.

BEV and CPN, are present right up to the boundaries of PUR tenements. Cal East has significant EMs signaling something is present in some of the high ly resulted assays. CAL East is a fair distance to the East behind CVV and DEV discoveries in which has the PHILs HILL anomolly soon to be drilled.

MAN I think is 40Kms to the East of Julimar and also has resulted PGEs, Ni and CU valued credits in its sampling.

Anglo American has a vast spread of tenement to the north and is a huge American company. What do they know to have a vast area to explore so far east of Julimar.

The BINDI BINDI area tenement north of CAL West is showing promise with Tar and LTR finding mineralisation in the area.

Everything so far points to from Julimar heading to the north and east being mineralised, so what with to say if south and west of the Julimar complex is not mineralised.?????

How far in what direction does this mineral province extend to.?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.703K 350.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26076025 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5782766 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 974426
Last updated 15.47pm 29/03/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.