PUR 0.00% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

To balance tendies viewpoint, I am quite optimistic about our...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9477
    To balance tendies viewpoint, I am quite optimistic about our Calwest cross/sovereign hill.

DEV's surveys time and time again show anomalies that are worth pursuing ( no pun intended), and DEV's exploration campaign
    is highly focused on that area.

As Tretch and many others have said, mineralization does not end at a tenement border.
    I like to think this is the case of The sovereign complex, which for me, clearly is shared by our eastern and southern cross arms.
    As others have mentioned, ripe foe a DEV/PUR JV.
    See below-

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3266/3266161-8910d512df2a1c5b4464ccecc8260c3a.jpg
    Hudson -Displays its best Pt,Pd and Cu results , the closer their AEM, rock chip or drill to our northern and eastern cross arms.
    Kingsley- Displays its best gravity and AEM Cu results, the closer to our northern and eastern cross arms and 1 sample of high Pd/Pt.
    Mackenzie-Displays their best Pd/Pt and Cu results, the closer they get to our southern cross arm.

Additionally, if you look at the upper photo and continue to follow the Julimar anomaly from Gonneville, through Hartog, Baudin ,Jansz and follow it up to the north west, basically ending up at Caspin's Yarrawindah Brook, it comes reasonably close to the eastern cross arm.
    I have drawn a line through the julimar anomaly to highlight this.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3266/3266249-05e2b5aae845f067fecd31b64d4633b1.jpg
    So, we know that Chalice, who are the most experienced in the area, believe Gonneville is part of a much larger system and have stated that there is widespread mineralization, particularly in the western boundary of the Yilgarn Craton. We know that the mineralisation in this area tends to run North/South.
    Our cross tennement is in this highly prospective area, has proven AEM, rock chip, gravity and bauxite drilling analysis, right up to our border.

So, IMHO, I am betting we will find something in the cross. It might not be as obvious as Phil's Hill/Cal east from initial analysis, but I reckon there's something there.

I'm no geo, just my viewpoint and I kook forward to a promising future with PUR.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.633K 549.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30488447 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13303560 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 150000
Last updated 13.12pm 03/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.