PUR 0.00% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

We are having Chalice debate and discussion for them! Ha ha!All...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    We are having Chalice debate and discussion for them! Ha ha!

All this is their issues (if they discover commercial minerals at JSF).

There will be debate, there will in the case of mining be protests, much will depend on how CHN manage it if they have minerals and if the go ahead to mine is given. Anyway its entirely their issue, except....

Its in everyones interest (all PGE explorers) that every other company in this space succeeds...more of less as a general rule.

It proves or confirms the rich widespread nature of PGE discoveries which only builds interest and confidence in every company involved.

Conversely a mass of protest about a CHN mining campaign at JSF for example would shine a poor light on the sector.

But CHN are not idiots. They have already engaged in discussion with local interest groups. They are advertising for more environmental staff, they are being pro active.

Remember its good for us if everyone succeeds as smoothly as possible.

Also to remember is the fact PGE explorers are not guarenteed to be without controversy with or without forest.

Some people don't like change. A bloody great mining project of any sort in your neighborhood with the noise, dust, traffic etc all this brings along with the change of land use (loss of arable land) can bring is own degree of debate and local pullback too.

Sure easier to convert farmland to mining than forest but Ive learnt never to take anything in life as an absolute given.

Im pretty certain all the explorers looking on cleared land will get to mine (given a discovery) but don't take it for granted everyone (al locals) will support any land change of use.

Meaning ignore or disrespect locals at your own risk. Take them on the ride and everyone is happy.

Anyway enough said on that from me anyway, most of it is CHNs journey ATM if or when they discover minerals in JSF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.233K 453K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 28423558 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12342163 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 697935
Last updated 14.56pm 30/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.