AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Washington DC Mayor Passes Bill Into Law Banning Toxic FR, page-102

1. 83,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning septa,

7.8 degrees at my place and 4.56 AM -------- Melb. is 12.8 - so, you are a tad cooler

Looks wonderful. Only did a tiny bit in Norway - but intend to do heaps more including catching the ferries around the coast and stopping off all the time.

We sure had an exciting day yesterday - spoke to Nick in the morning - OMG - talk about excited - we have never heard him like it - couldn't stop. He was just getting home through West Virginian traffic - man, he drives just like Parsifal - all you get is commentary about the other drivers and the verbal instructions they are getting - which, thank heavens, they are oblivious to.

Anyway - it was a timing thing - a gift from the gods to us ------------ I still believe the stars are written on this.

From yesterday - I think I have to stop calling Alexium a Purrs target (pinto's under radar robbery system) - I think it should now be a POTHS target (pinto's on the horizon system)

If we weren't on the radar before yesterday - we sure are now - and, none of us should miss that ------------ what a perfect day for a massive news event on TV -- right on the day that we enter the 300 and every insto in Australia is looking through the list ---------------- amazing timing. No wonder Nick was blowing valves

One thing Parsifal said when we watched the video was that - she said - did you notice the exemptions? She said she noticed the two exemptions were - funnily enough, the same areas that Alexium is still working on to get the products done and dusted ------ Auto and electronics

Now - I would be having a very brave or silly day not to pay attention to what Parsifal notices ----------- so, I think that is a very interesting observation.

Especially in the light of how - streaming down the phone yesterday was this garbled guffaws from Nick on how the Mayor was using (our language) - or did he say (my language) -- which, you can all infer what you wish - but, at a guess I would say that there was some personal tuition going on and the Mayor was taking notes.

That boy gets around.

Anyway - I hope you both have a great time in Norway - I found it a stunning place - and, just a note - I (we) drove in from Finland - and, it hit both Parsifal and I like a ton of bricks - that within 1 kilometre of the border - you just 'know' you are in Norway -- it was a dramatic landscape change - one minute, you are in the lakes and forest, with reindeer, and bear etc. and the next minute ---- all gone (not the bloody reindeer) - you are in rocks and canyons and rivers - an amazing change.

Gear up for next week here on Alexium ------------ who knows what the week will bring ------- a sedate 5 days or something electric??????? At bare minimum yesterday - we cleared out a lot of dead wood at a guess - and, at a HIGHER price - thank you Mayor.

Have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.