ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Good and intersting post Clarke, I agree in your broad...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Good and intersting post Clarke, I agree in your broad sentiment, but you pose 2 points that possibly contradict each other. If it was no good the tech would have died by now, after what we have been through, ie past relationships you outlined. But if you think say 5-10 years back with those potential deals, it was very early in the feasibility - coldry/ matmor was literally an idea, and fundamentally proposed too much risk at that point for a considered investment to get a deal across the line - lesson. Now we have forward of that idea another 5years of design development/ costings through our efforts with Dastur etc. ECT have spend the millions of dollars in design drawings with integrated matmor inclusion, which is the monster and has given reason to use brown coal to help with todays climate change responsibilities. We have carried out TEF studies, multiple independent financial due dilligence, yet nmdc are still here. We have grown our global presence passively through relatiosnhips and marketing at various events across the world as guest speakers, this business case now has more integrity that ever before, especially in India, where we have spent MONTHS building the trust and now have an Idnain team on the ground, with a Prominant Indian CMD appointed. Now LV wte is an exciting prospect, which might have the Idians thinking. We have expanded our staff base significantly, why would you do that if we were just trying to kick SH tyres. Clearly we have something, so to flip the coin, maybe the technology was too early to be considered seriously 10 years ago. I recon the penny has dropped, i believe our management are growing in confidence which helps out negoitiation base and are very excited about where the company is going. glta all imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.074K 356.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17874618 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10972260 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.