WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Water & Power Infrastructure Advanced at Qala Shallows, page-16

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    You keep going on about my loss which I’ve told you was 30%, if I had held like you it would have been 60%+ like you. You are holding a much, much bigger loss.
    Like others I’ll show you my trades but I know you’d never do the same.

You keep holding on to your mirage as it sinks deeper into the mire.

I’ve smashed it this calendar year, absolutely smashed it so this rubbish you keep going on with about an apparent huge loss is exactly that, rubbish.
    De risking is getting out of a losing stock and backing a 15x bagger. Not watching a death by a thousand cuts hoping for a Hail Mary to save you.

For all the apparent derisking, exchange advantageous, higher gold price, updated DFS, and all the other pieces of spin it keeps sinking. Sinking.

You and your cheer squad stuck at the WWI koolaid bubbler are the only suckers.

Blah, blah, blah with all your talk but you’re bleeding money every single week. Going south whilst I head north.
    Just had a beautiful week at Nha Trang and now into France to cheer on the wallabies. All fully funded off the market. I’ll come by and say goodbye to you once we win the World Cup and you’re stuck here for a miserable winter watching WWI fall into the never never.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $30.62K 2.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1347015 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 178308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.