MRC 4.76% 2.0¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Water Storage Dam - Tormin Mineral Sands, page-8

1. 15,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6781
    Good Morning Sirrobbo.

I cannot see the requirements for a CR, they just sold around $9.3mil worth of Ilmenite.

From what I can tell by the satellite images, the works have already been completed to the dam and they are currently in the process of refilling the dam.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6084/6084543-ee6f8924c2addee19e769cb2ed3be6e5.jpg

If you also read the statement from the ASX announcement, it states what the potential impacts are.

Potential production impacts
    While the investigation, inspection and assessment of repairs are being conducted, alternative
    water arrangements are being planned to allow production to continue with every effort being
    made to minimise the impact on volumes.
    Options being assessed include diverting seawater
    intake to the lower capacity settlement ponds, processing beach material and reprocessing of
    mined grade coarse tailings and beach / garnet material through the GSP.

If you have not seen my other satellite images, MRC is back mining on Beach 10 of the Northern Beaches. i.e continued production. they also had another option for diverting seawater while the repairs were ongoing. there will be some impact on the QTR, but I cannot see any significant financial impacts.

Thank you for pointing out my honesting, I will call it out the way I see it, MRC disclosure is poor, they didn't even advise they had restarted mining on the northern beaches,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $38 1.878K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23122 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.