WNX 10.7% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

Ann: Wattle Health Australia Commences Trading on the ASX, page-21

1. 1,196 Posts.
    No long term investor in milk formula since 2007. I made out on BAL with 1.3 buy in $13 buy out because I knew the Chinese government were going to regulate imports so got out 1 week before the stock crashed in half. Invested in A2M at $1.2 sitting at $2.4 now.

Work with friend in Melbourne selling shipping containers full of milk powder to Cambodia/Vietnam/China - we don't care what brand it's whatever the customer wants

Wife and her sister are daigou shoppers who sell to China, both have never heard of this brand and at a 10/1 buy ratio of A2M / Aptamil to Belamy's I see what trends in market are in China every day. Both Han and S2 have failed to make a big dent in the market share and they have been operating for years. If you want to invest in this company thats your choice but it is over valued at .20c with only 700k sales and huge expenses, outsourcing also means supply issues could occur.

I am going to dip in some shares just to see how it progresses but these issues could dampen the share price if they can't break well into the market.

Having supply in China does not mean sales. A buyer often will use tmall taobao or daigou shopper as they are 50% the price. The future will tell and good luck with investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $25.68K 848.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 436027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.