WNX 0.00% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

Ann: Wattle Health Australia Commences Trading on the ASX, page-85

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Makes you wonder that with such an "amazing skill" to trade the market but then only plays with $5,000 parcels. Should be loading up on borrowings and the credit card and become a multi-millionaire with a private mansion, boat and even helicopter/plane.

Add to it an absolute knowledge of China, the Chinese government, and its intimate workings. The CIA, MI5 and Interpol should be ashamed of themselves. Why would these agencies spend billions of dollars on staff when they can hire a Hotcopper poster. Why are the big international investment banks like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS etc bother to spend billions to open operations in China to understand the country, they could also just hire this one extraordinary Hotcopper poster.

My bet is that if there is a retracement in the share price someone is going to make a "perfect timed trade" where they sold at the very peak.

Back to WHA, I like the fact that its trading volume is still >1m shares daily with the buy side still very strong. Most sell orders don't seem to be larger than 75,000 units individually which shows that its likely that small holders are churning the stock, or a large seller is selling in small blocks.

Just hoping that the party and sea of green for the share price can continue. If there is continued momentum my guess is that WHA may surprise the market with large purchase order that will transform the company into a industry player over the next 2-3 years. If not then it could be that WHA has partnered up with a reputable player in the industry as a Joint Venture/Synergy play?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $48.02K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10659 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 257351 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.