SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Acees I take your point about 'cheerleading' but you have to...

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi Acees

I take your point about 'cheerleading' but you have to be careful stating that SHE management are 'stupid'. We had a poster on this thread who did some of that and was reminded by Nine lives of the potential legal ramifications.

I wouldn't call what we doing cheerleading. I'd look at it as investment collaboration. Many of us see a tremendous potential here and have put our hard earned investments in and are interested in the potentials of this exciting technology and SHE as a new breed of energy company.

There are plenty of company directors out there who thoroughly deserve public criticism and I and many others have been burned by their unethical and selfish behaviour. In fact I have a private list of directors whom I shall never invest with because of what I perceive as their previous unethical disregard of shareholder interests. There are some well known names on this list.

SHE IMO is a little junior with ethical directors and two projects with huge potential, why wouldn't we be positive?

Best wishes to all long term holders.

Chilloutman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1091961 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.