ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    @Micvw - for the Uranium side of things I believe the deal with KORID will assist as it serves to somewhat decouple SHE and Protean from having to be fully responsible for development of the Korean assets, and assists with future funding options which are "closer to home" for the asset. As for the initial share prices close 20c, market conditions were very different then. Also the issue in Fukushima did not help.

For SHE, putting aside the Uranium/Vanadium assets for now (although I believe there is a significant upside) with regards Protean, it's good to have some cost numbers.

Protean Arrays could have a capital cost per "peak capacity" watt (this is important as while for example Solar has a lower cost per "peak capacity" watt, there are efficiency and storage factors at play) of say $4/watt or lower. DYOR to see how that compares to some other wave energy startups. This excludes other associated costs which Protean due to its design could also be more reasonable due to its compact "micro-array" nature.

This obviously translates into better (net) profit if/when commercialization happens. It appears for now the commercialization strategy is to become an IPP (Independent Power Provider) by signing PPAs (Power Purchase Agreements) and selling power. That being the case the future for SHE may be in a stock that delivers cashflows and dividends, while at the same time having a technology upside. If Protean takes off like I hope it will, likely the Korean assets will be spun off.

Poster's opinions only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9624881 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2699001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.