SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi All Thanks Lemonwasher, Bugle, Redapple, Rx7, Hesch,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

Thanks Lemonwasher, Bugle, Redapple, Rx7, Hesch, Moneybags, Rockboy and other regulars for the intelligent posts and research insights this week. I'll speak for myself in that I got a bit concerned early in the week that we might face a significant retrace but we had a nice rally later in the week and finished strongly with no news. My sense of this low volume retrace is that we possibly had a large seller waiting on an announcement to exit, also one would think there would have to be EOFY sellers. Looking at the 5 day chart the Weighted Moving Average and the Relative Strength Index look IMO to suggest a clear rebound is building.

I am looking forward to further announcements on MOU's with many seaside communities here and in the US. Also momentum continues to build right around the planet for renewable energy targets and of course for green energy technologies. IMO if all goes well with the upcoming trialing of the Protean WEC SHE will surely begin to realize its global potential.

All IMO and have a great weekend all long term holders.

Regards,

Chilloutman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6013310 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2043478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.