WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Wave II LIcensing Term Sheet Executed, page-16

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    A reminder of what we know about Wave II from the Adelaide meeting :

In short, Wave II is a whole face applicator for anti-aging and toning.  It is battery operated and it gently vibrates automatically when touched to your skin.  It looks a lot like a car valve as seen here :

Its truly awesome.  Jeff told a few of us after the Adelaide presentation that the SK-II buyers he met with were ecstatic over the device, and he believes everyone will want one.  After holding it myself and seeing how it operates, I believe that too...  Every frequent user of SK-II products WILL want this.  I think if the device were sold on its own, it could easily fetch AU$80 to $120.  BTW, it appears that the mechanical and electrical engineering of the design (in addition to the micro-array) were developed by OBJ, I say this based on Jeff being very proud of the engineering aspects and stating "we did this for them".  Combine that with the recent statement from yesterday : "incorporates a number of new features developed by OBJ to further enhance the user experience", and I think its clear that we are due for a much larger piece of the pie when it comes to royalties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.