CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Ann: Wave Predictor Video Release and Webinar, page-3

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Actually Keg, my information is more substantiated than ANYTHING CCE has published and anything pro-CCE rampers have posted here. CCE has spend >$200M is grant and shareholder money with almost no revenue over a period of some 10-15 years and what exactly does it have to show for its efforts?

Be specific - what is its current technology, how is it constructed, how efficient is it, what is its LCEO - give me specifics. The reason you can't is therefore the evidence this company is a total scam. I know you don't want to believe it but if you were objective you'd certainly feel on the balance of lack-of-evidence that this company has just been an income for executives and staff at the incredible expense of shareholders and grant agencies.

Just because they put out a "roadmap" and publish some pretty graphs doesn't mean they are a legitimate business! They are suppose to be a business that generates income and returns money to their (note the spelling of that word please Keg "their") owners - their shareholders! THey have NO prospects of doing that any time in the next 5-10 years.

They will put their hand out again for money soon enough (after the share consolidation). I have rarely seen an ASX listed company evaporate so much money and not ultimately be called to account. Think Firepower and Fyre Festival - that is what spings to mid for me here!

If after $200M spend, and 10-15 years of no sales, no product, not prospects (except a "wave predictor") a person entitled to comment here can't call that out, then this forum (and audience) would have revealed as only a pro-ramp platform and audience. These sorts of warnings serve to give potential or existing investors the other side of the investment decision coin - 'When looking to make an investment in this space why should, or shouldn't, I but Stock "A"?".

You are welcome to publish specific facts on what CCE's technology is, what its specifications are, efficiencies etc to support the stock and I encourage you to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $14.68K 355.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10840 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 165029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.