TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Waylering Update, page-72

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Mongolia is an asset of value depending on variable time of day, because we have not yet proved TMK's ability to sell gas at the end of the day. Nothing new about that for any O&G explorer. There are immediate Mongolian & pending foreign based customers who need & can afford to buy the gas/electricity, IMO, in a far less restricted red tape location than Perth basin or most other places in the world.
    Mongolia's neighbors sell gas to China, profitably. I don't see that as an immediate course for TMK/TPD, but their present "local" course is well planned, obviously with bigger future fish in mind, one whopper already nibbling the bait.
    I think our 33% Mongolian investment will soon be proving that it has the enormous size that we invested for & a customer base to consume it, albeit needing partnering to access the Chinese portion of the customers.
    It's has cost us peanuts in the scheme of things, proving its potential & ability to kick goals at every turn. TPD was the only vehicle when Gurvantes was "found", so that is why many of us are glued in. Then TMK emerged with a strange parcel of bed fellows, now becoming more visible & respected, especially Brendan Stats.
    Lets stay on for the ride, at least till this next Eastern exploration result is announced maybe EOY 2023. We'd be mugs not to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.