WBC 0.48% $27.25 westpac banking corporation

Um, people keep saying Canada is similar to Aus but it really is...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Um, people keep saying Canada is similar to Aus but it really is not. Unless you've lived in both countries for an extended period it's like, really really not. The weather isn't bad or third world - I think we have more stable weather here and obviously it's better for people who enjoy winter due to the snow. Canadian summers are way better than Aussie summers IMO. We have a lake per person and an incredible kayaking and canoeing culture that you just don't find in Aus and way more national parks and actual proper mountains.

You wouldn't call Lululemon or Shopify or Slack grand achievements? The companies that defined the WFH era? Wow. I think you need to take a look at what they do and review their earnings statements. Sounds like you need to be a bit more educated.

Why wouldn't you be proud of high wages? Don't think I've heard of someone who said something like that. What would you prefer, American-style wages and a population that lives paycheck to paycheck with only execs and CEOs earning decent money...?

I think Europe got it right for a society where workers get well looked after, definitely can't beat European benefits.

Last edited by SaltyInvestor: 06/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.25
Change
0.130(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $94.54B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.08 $27.25 $26.97 $184.5M 6.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3819 $27.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.25 16562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.