WBC 0.04% $27.24 westpac banking corporation

Ann: WBC 1Q22 Update release, page-69

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    You have to have cash flow and save some of the cash to pay the rent each week no?

How is buying a house instant gratification? You have to struggle to save for a deposit whilst renting - it takes discipline and effort I would have thought? Or is there some new gimmick out that no longer requires people to save for a house? If we didn't have mortgages no one would ever own a home... but there's still an element of saving for it.

You can't get banned from the forum of a stock code for presenting a constructive bear case which I always do. I always put reasoning behind my bearish arguments. Obviously, people are very emotional about the companies they hold and 50% of people on HC don't have the emotional maturity to see that and they lash out at people who rate companies as a sell. That's just how it goes.

With your comment on layby, I mean what has layby got to do with an item that is later on sale for 50%? I just bought some weed yesterday at full price and I got a text message today that there's a 50% off sale. Had I had layby, I would have come to the store to finish the payment and asked for the 50% off!! That's just unlucky timing - you often don't know if there's a sale IMHO.

GLHF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.24
Change
-0.010(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! $94.50B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.25 $27.27 $27.00 $327.6M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40377 $27.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.25 76093 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.