WBC 0.48% $27.25 westpac banking corporation

You have to have cash flow and save some of the cash to pay the...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    You have to have cash flow and save some of the cash to pay the rent each week no?

How is buying a house instant gratification? You have to struggle to save for a deposit whilst renting - it takes discipline and effort I would have thought? Or is there some new gimmick out that no longer requires people to save for a house? If we didn't have mortgages no one would ever own a home... but there's still an element of saving for it.

You can't get banned from the forum of a stock code for presenting a constructive bear case which I always do. I always put reasoning behind my bearish arguments. Obviously, people are very emotional about the companies they hold and 50% of people on HC don't have the emotional maturity to see that and they lash out at people who rate companies as a sell. That's just how it goes.

With your comment on layby, I mean what has layby got to do with an item that is later on sale for 50%? I just bought some weed yesterday at full price and I got a text message today that there's a 50% off sale. Had I had layby, I would have come to the store to finish the payment and asked for the 50% off!! That's just unlucky timing - you often don't know if there's a sale IMHO.

GLHF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.25
Change
0.130(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $94.54B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.08 $27.25 $26.97 $184.5M 6.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3819 $27.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.25 16562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.