ZIP 4.44% $1.41 zip co limited..

I hate to continue the flaming but this might be beneficial for...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I hate to continue the flaming but this might be beneficial for you.

It is bleedingly obvious as chris has pointed out that you're trying to down ramp in attempt to find a "re-entry"

Now based off what you're saying: someone has to own 20 million shares.
    This means that they are going to be putting down in excess of $130M.
    Do you really think that an entity with that level of capital is going to settle on optimistically 2% profit? Additionally, there are transaction fees, capital gains ect. which degrade this ROI to a point where it make even less sense.
    Why would this shareholder not wait for the SP to recover in a company which obviously os a good enough investment for them to put that much capital into prior to selling off? It is on the brink of record quarterly sales with festive season coming up and the UK launch. They could make multiples of this profit potentially within weeks to months!

Beyond that, a shareholder with that level of ownership would likely become a substantial shareholder and therefore there would likely be asx rules meaning that notices have to be provided to the market based off change in ownership.

I think potentially the age is starting to wear on your mental faculties mate...

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.060(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.43 $1.37 $17.28M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16665 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 56101 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.