WBT 3.79% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Ann: WBT & Leti to partner on artificial intelligence, page-42

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Righto......so congratulations! You are the first person i have ever put on 'ignore'. 
    you my frienemy, are a self proclaimed short term trading misanthrope! You cintinue to propegate this forum with some aloof interpretation that we as shareholders are being taken advantage/ led down the garden path/ exploited - with nothing more than heresay and speculative arguments to support your rhetoric! I say enough of you, as even though your argument may be contrarian, your motive is clearly self biased! Shame on you son......you have contributed nothing to this forum besides negativity and self proclaimed 'forecasting'.......what a load of trash! The consol wasnt good for the share price.....thanks Alan Kohler! Whats the next prediction? Continued subdued growth in the aus economy? Falling house prices in Sydney? Higher unemployment?  Go find somewhere else to peddle your wares.....cause i (we) are sick of it! Share price is in the crapper.......no thanks to shame sprinklers like yourself scaring the bejesus out of people! Go away and find another STT to complain about when you miss the right buy in price.......oh....and btw....im sitting on over a 70% loss, and i still maintain my investment decision. You call it stupidity......i call it integrity.......come back in 2021 and if im wrong ill buy you a beer, till then just chill out! Geez!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.